Job Title: Executive Assistant – Non-Exempt
Reports To: Executive Director
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Job Description/Job Purpose: Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions including maintaining website and social media. Will aid in the execution and completion of day-to-day office procedures and needs of the Wahpeton Breckenridge Area Chamber of Commerce. Will perform other duties as may be assigned.
Maintains current membership file for the Chamber:
- Maintains current listing of Chamber Members and monthly billing statements
- Assist in the maintenance, retention and growth of membership by educating on the benefits of being a Chamber Member.
Performs general receptionist duties:
- Prepares and sends out agendas and minutes.
- Maintains proper telephone skills and etiquette.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly calendar for Chamber.
- Prepare monthly newsletter.
- Maintain Chamber website and social media.
- Update and maintain digital sign.
- Develop membership packets that include the benefits of being a Chamber Member.
Events and Meetings:
- Design brochures, flyers & posters for the events.
- Assists with special events hosted by the Chamber.
- Assist with Chamber Committees - Twin Town Business Partners, Twin Town Ambassadors & Board of Directors.
- Attend committee meetings and take minutes for the Chamber Board of Directors meetings.
- Assist with community events as assigned.
- Assist in DMV as needed.
- Assist Justin Neppl with various clerical tasks for SVEDA.
- Ensure positive customer interactions by working cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Produce quality documents.
- Reliable attendance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Critical to this Role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to engage others and handle conflicts resulting in a positive outcome.
- Working knowledge of digital media platforms.
- Proficient in various computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Relevant Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Communications background for marketing and public relations a plus.
The duties described above are the general nature and level of work to be performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties. Management has the right to review this position description at any time.
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.